About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Free Ebook Alert!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

“Her first thought: “Who are you?”

It’s the morning after her cousin’s bachelorette party in Vegas and Megan Scott wakes up with the mother of all hangovers. Even worse, she’s in a stranger’s penthouse having woken up with something else as well - a funny, arrogant, sexy…husband!

Up until now, finding even a boyfriend had seemed impossible - been there, got the broken heart, sworn off men for good. Then a few martinis with Carter…no, Conner Reed and she’s gone from first meet to marriage in one night!

Megan wants a lawyer. But Connor’s shocking bombshell?

“I don’t want a divorce”

Excerpt From: Mira Lyn Kelly. “Waking Up Married.” Harlequin, 2012. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBookstore

I did read this book and found it a witty, fast and enjoyable. The characters were fun and colorful but dealing with difficult relationship issues from there past. Throw Vegas, Chocolate Martini's and a chapel into the mix and it makes for some great reading! I read it in one sitting and was rooting for this shot gun marriage from page 1.

1 comment:

Joyous Reads said...

I downloaded this book this week as well. ;)