About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DIY Mom

So lately I've wanted a change in my house.. nothing drastic just something nice and simple for 2013 on a budget. I mean really, just after Christmas who has the funds for big changes?

 The thing is I'm the least creative person ever! sigh. My 6 year old is honestly better with crafts then me..
So I started hunting around and found Wall Decals! I am in love, you just peel them off and stick them on... They come in so many themes! While some can be pretty costly I found mine on Ebay really cheap.. in total I paid no more then $30 and I changed 2 rooms.


Hows that for money saving design ideas!?



2 comments:

Andrew said...

Those look great. We did the same thing with both of our boys' rooms (and the playroom). Their rooms are covered with wall decals of Mario, SpongeBob and Ben 10.

melissa said...

thank you! i am pleased with them and they can peel off when they get bored with the characters... awesome