About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, January 31, 2013

NetGalley ARC The next Forever

The Next ForeverThe Next Forever by Lisa Burstein

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I got The Next Forever as a ARC from Netgallley... Many thanks to them!

I did not know this was a Novella to another story when I started reading this book, which would of been helpful to know and I suggest reading the first book before this one. Although I didn't I feel a better connection would of been made to the characters if I had.

This Next forever is about two young people at the start of there college education who are in an intense relationship. Although there love for one another is deep and strong they both have lingering doubts about why they hold so tight to each other.. Is it for the right reasons or is it because there afraid of change?

Joe wants to join a frat house he's always had to struggle money wise and joining the house would help him while studying to be a lawyer. His girlfriend hates the idea of frat houses and he's scared about the affect it will have on there relationship.. So he sneaks off to the party alone and temptation is everywhere.

Amy was a bad girl but now she's the good girl, however she doesn't know if she's trying to be good because that's what others want of her or because that's what she wants for herself.
So when the college bad boy asks her to go to a party with him she uses it as a test to see what the out come will be.

I did enjoy this book I liked the style of writing very much and the different points of view between Amy and Joe.
This is a well written story of two people trying to find there own identity, I just wish I would of had a deeper understanding of the characters and Amy's history which I guess I would have if I would of read book 1 !! For me I just felt like something was missing



View all my reviews


1 comment:

Kristina said...

This looks cute! Though it is annoying that you didn't know it was a part of another story. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.