About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NetGalley - The Stranger - Kyra Davis

The Stranger (Just One Night, #1)The Stranger by Kyra Davis

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Kasie lives life on the straight and narrow she follows the rules. Not always because she wants to but because she has to, she can not be like her sister.. Never like her. She can't disappoint her family even if it means living a life that doesn't make her entirely happy.

Her friend suggests Kasie lives a little on there trip to Vegas. Kasie is meant to marry Dave not that he's proposed or anything, it's a given after 6 years. He is as dull as dish water and no better then her parents for trying to mold her, talk about step ford wife!

Simone knows her friend isn't happy in her relationship just honor bound to a guy who frankly comes across as cold. Why not have a one night stand?!?!

In walks Robert Dade very happy to comply... Only problem is he doesn't stay in Vegas!! But turns out to be her new business client back home.

I liked Kasie I understood her, she felt the pressure to be a certain way even though it wasn't who she wanted to be. I'm just uncertain of her actions clearly her relationship was very lacking and cold, would you really stay in something that made you unhappy?

I could appreiacte the chase and work Mr Dade did in order to keep Kasie's attention. But why? Why does her want her. It would of been great to get more of his POV.
We know he's handsome and rich but what makes him tick?

Near the end is when everything gets interesting but then it ends!! I'm hopeful for part 2. The stage is set, the plot is there.. now I need these questions answered. I want more insight into these characters



View all my reviews

No comments: