About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, February 25, 2013

NetGalley Arc review -Addison Fox

Tempting Acquisitions  (Boardrooms & Billionaires, #1)Tempting Acquisitions by Addison Fox
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was given the chance to read this as an arc from netgalley and really enjoyed it. I've never read a book by Addison Fox before but I'm happy to have found her!

This was book 1 In the boardrooms and Billionaires series, and I was excited by the title alone I love steamy office Romances!

This book is about Keira McBride who is running her family media company with her sisters. The company is so much more then a job to them it's who they are, their heritage.

They have worked incredibly hard in order to restore the company to its former glory after there father almost ran it into the ground. Only to enter Nathan a million dollar suit and the best corporate raider in the business world. The McBride sisters won't go down without a fight, but Kiera really didn't expect sparks to fly and a romance to kindle between her and the man trying to steal her empire.

Nathan is normally all about business but he has his own family issues being the Bastard child to one of the biggest players in the media world has always give him the drive to succeed and be heard in spite of his father.
The McBride company was just another deal until he meets the older sister running the show and the lines between his heart and his business deal becomes blurred.

This story flows really well and gets right into the thick of it right away which I liked. I enjoyed getting to know the dynamic personalities of each of the McBride women and can't wait to find out more. I enjoyed that they where powerhouse business women but didn't lose the femininity.

Nathan and Keira where more alike then they first thought, both harboring daddy issues.
I loved the sexy chemistry their relationship brought they were good for one another, they needed that personal element in their life, both living for their career before.

They are a great match and although they were fighting against each other in the office I loved that they separated that from there personal life and see each others qualities and good points.

This story did have its faults I felt rushed in parts like I needed to slow everything down just a bit. They needed more time to develop the relationship.

Having said that I really liked the characters and can't wait to meet them again in book 2. sometimes we need a little steamy office Romance!

View all my reviews



No comments: