About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentines day Craft

Have you noticed how Valentines day has become so expensive these days..  can't help but feel its losing the true meaning. The gifts are becoming more expensive and the holiday in itself more corporate.

Yesterday I was at Walmart looking for a gift for my hubby from the kids.. I wanted a personal gift with meaning that didn't cost the earth.

And so we made this frame!! I really think its adorable

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Price Break down:

Frame - 97c
Heart - 57c
Sports stickers - $1
Monkey stickers - $1
Painter pen - $2.44
Paint -  97c

= $6.95

We also got a plastic tub for cookies!

= $1.47














A yummy and cute gift don't you think? I feel the love that's for sure and my pocket doesn't scream in pain.

1 comment:

Joyous Reads said...

We hardly ever celebrate it, nowadays. But I totally agree with you. The kids would do crafty things at school to give to us but other than that, it's just an ordinary day. thanks for sharing this wonderful idea, Mel.