About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy birthday Dr Seuss


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The kids where so excited to celebrate Dr Seuss and the birthday celebrations today. My son's school always allows the children to wear pjs and do various activities.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The Cat in the Hat books have always been my favorite and I enjoy sharing these great books with my kids, it's always a wonderful and fun way to learn valuable lessons. So I thought today I'd share some of my most favorite Dr Seuss quotes:

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose."

Dr. Seuss Happy Birthday!

No comments: