About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, April 29, 2013

Blog tour - Amy Noelle Code Red

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The Author:

Publisher website: http://ph.thewriterscoffeeshop.com/authors/detail/53

Blog: http://amynoellewriter.wordpress.com/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/amy.noelle.58?fref=ts
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6541527.Amy_Noelle?auto_login_attempted=true

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I am so excited to be a part of the Code Red blog tour!

My review:

Nicole is a woman sworn off men for life after a bad romance in college. She and her friends have a Code red system..What is code red?
Well after a drunken night code red was put in place. These girls could date any guy they wanted as long as the guy in question didn't offer risk to them (computer geeks, nerds, and men who live with there mom). After all who wants to suffer a broken heart again!

But Nicole is picked to work with the new 'suit' from New York on a top secret project which involves them sharing an office.. Josh is the hottest guy shes ever seen he practically makes her blood boil and gives B.O.B a run for his money lol. (He's a code red!)

Josh is a sweet heart there was nothing I didn't love about him, he knew Nicole had her issues but he wants her anyway. Stunningly beautiful, Caring and a real gentlemen the chemistry between the two of them is intoxicating!

The whole dynamic of this book is awesome between the relationship Nicole has with her girlfriends and the relationship with Josh this story is a winner.. Seriously funny, witty and incredibly sexy. I was entertained so much I laughed out loud many many times it was refreshing.

Snippet from this great read:

To read the first part of this clip, check out http://www.mysecretromancebookreviews.com/ .


“Nicole. I’ve heard a lot about you. I’m looking forward to working with
you.”
“Me too,” I replied automatically. He released my hand and I tried not to
be sad about not touching him any more. I failed.
“I’ll see you in a bit,” he said before walking to Chris’s office and
knocking on the door. Suit was a perfect thing to call him because he was
born to wear one.


Haven't read enough?

To read more, visit https://www.facebook.com/TraceysVampyRaceyBookblog on May 4th .

1 comment:

Jacob's Nanna said...

Congrats on your 1st blog tour! I have been looking for a great romance to read since love unscripted and think I found it.