About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Christina Lauren Beautiful Stranger

Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After falling in love with Beautiful bastard I ran to my local target store to get my hands on book 2 beautiful stranger.

This is another winner, while I did love book one more this was still another great read! This story is about Sara, best friend of Chloe Mills who we met briefly in BB. She's escaping her life in Chicago after a very bad and public break up.

First night in NY she meets Max Stella notorious play boy, who happens to friends with the BB himself Bennett Ryan. I loved the dynamics of the story and the cross over characters.

I enjoyed the fact Max was British, being British I always pay close attention to the terminology used. Honestly I couldn't find fault! I liked seeing this Man fall in love and try to convince a woman who was reluctant to open her heart again to take a chance on him.

Sara was a great female character she was down to earth and friendly, even though she was from a family of means she wasn't snobby or a glory hound, I found I could relate to her.

Max and Sara are a great power couple who I enjoyed getting to know. They where very charismatic, witty and sexy.

I can't wait for more from the epic duo that is Christina Lauren.

View all my reviews
If you go to your local Target store they are selling this title before everywhere else!! These copies also have a letter from the authors.

No comments: