About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Addison Fox - Merger to Marriage

Merger to Marriage (Boardrooms & Billionaires, #2)Merger to Marriage by Addison Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to netgalley for giving me the chance to review this title by Addison Fox. Merger to marriage is book 2 in the boardrooms and Billionaires series. While I enjoyed book 1 I liked book 2 a lot more, The McBride sisters are AWESOME the definition of sisters doing it for themselves!

Merger to marriage focuses on Mayson the youngest of the three siblings. While attending her older sisters wedding she meets a gorgeous stranger who seems very attracted to her.

Feeling a little rebellious and tired of labels Mayson acts on impulse and has a one night stand that has life changing consequences.

Holt is a successful business man who's worked hard to escape his past. He has no idea that the intelligent beauty he spent the night with is his best friends sister in law. When Mayson tells him she's pregnant he's worried he can no longer out run his past.

Sexy and charismatic people!! this was a great power couple I enjoyed reading about there growing relationship and heated bursts of passion. Like the first book I felt this story was a little rushed but it was a great fast read. I am also a great fan of cross over characters which this had. I'm very excited for book 3.

View all my reviews




No comments: