About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, May 20, 2013

Diet and Health

So going back last year as you guys may know I was very much about health and fitness I got my weight down to 112lbs! But then life got in the way, winter came, dealing with the kids, problems at school and the death of my father Inlaw... I lost all motivation.

Recently I jumped on a scale and was so depressed I'd gained 12lbs in less then a year. And as you may know the number the scale shows isn't everything but I honestly wasn't feeling good about myself. My cerebral palsy was becoming more of an issue with leg and back pain and my IBS was out of control I couldn't go anywhere with out being near a bathroom I was miserable.


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

So now I'm taking control and I didn't need to spend a lot of money on a gym membership! Tony Horton yes he is amazing and his P90X DVDs I've long been a fan of its not easy, it's not meant to be but you can do it!! I did make mistakes and don't complete everything...

But like Tony says " Do your best and forget the rest!"

I'm also using a Fitness pal app to help monitor my calories and I take Raspberry ketones before my meals to help me burn off fat quicker (totally natural)



I'd love to hear from you guys with tips etc maybe healthy dinner ideas

No comments: