About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hayson Manning Wife in name only

Wife in Name OnlyWife in Name Only by Hayson Manning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Zoey is the owner of a very successful honeymoon resort, it's gained a lot of notice. Now a huge magazine wants to do an interview with Zoey about her own great romance, the only problem is she's been separated for over a year and now she's going to have to ask her husband for a favour of a life time.

Rory is a big deal in the business world and loves the LA life. He hasn't seen or spoken to his wife in over a year but now she needs his help and he needs the good publicity after a few cut throat deals he's picked up the nick name Ice Man...so he's going to fly to Zoey`s island for the magazine shoot but hopefully will leave with his wife.

I really enjoyed this little read it definitely had a mills and boom feel and you really could predict the ending, but the hopeless romantic in me liked it. I love a rekindled romance and both of the characters where great. There sexual Chemistry was awesome like many relationships life just got in the way for them, and it was fun to see them get to know each other again and evaluate their priorities.

I couldn't help but think of Mama mia with the island setting and Zoey being a big fan of ABBA. Great read for those summer days!

View all my reviews




No comments: