About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Surrender Melody Anne

SurrenderSurrender by Melody Anne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been a fan of Melody's writing for a long time. But she really stepped it up a notch with surrender. Gideon and Christen move over because Rafe is new to town!

I love a tortured character and this is exactly what Rafe is having been scarred with a failed marriage no woman will ever get to his heart again, he doesn't want love he wants a mistress- a business agreement. He acts like a cold hearted jerk and makes no apology for it. However he gets in over his head with Ari she intrigues him and he wants her

Ari is down on her luck having dropped out of school and in need of a job to pay for her mother's mounting medical bills she's desperate but won't sell her soul to Rafe no matter how much she needs his money.

I loved these characters and when there together they are on fire! Wow... I read this book in one sitting, if they get over there own issues they would make an amazing couple!

She brings out the humane side of him the side he's long forgotten and he makes her more confident which is what they need! So excited for book two.

View all my reviews This book is only 0.99 right now on kindle!! It's a great price and an awesome read you won't regret it..

No comments: