About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bam - I broke my arm

Just when I was starting to see some fitness results I fell which resulted in a fractured arm and multiple cuts and bruises. It's so frustrating I can't tell you how difficult it's been having to be a mommy with 2 young kids and the use of one arm.

To make matters worse its my arm/ hand I use for everything. The doctor says 3-4 weeks I really can't wait to get this thing off, that's why the blog as well as everything else has been slacking recently.

I'm still eating good and making changes in my diet that has had wonderful benefits.. Sometimes it's not all about the number on a scale but how YOU feel. My IBS that seemed to rule my life in the most uncomfortable Way the last few years is now under control for the most part. Right there is my motivation to keep trying!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh no :(

I hope you feel better soon!

Erminia Cavins said...

That looks unfortunate :( Hope this has not impeded your daily activities of late, or your profession, or what not. Neither should this be left to stand, and you be left in the wild with it. I can see how this infraction can slow you down, but that doesn't mean that society should slow down on you.

ParmeleLawFirm.com

Robert Smith said...

Ouch! I hope there weren’t any further complications with that break and that you’re able to go back to work as soon as possible. It really sucks to have to stop midway when you’re already in a stride, doesn’t it? But in times like these, it would be best to just enjoy the days of rest that you’re given and try to organize your thoughts as to what you’re going to do the minute that cast is off.

– Kurtz & Blum

Allan Blott said...

Injuries are hard to manage, especially when you need to attend to two children. It can stop you from doing your house duties. I also hope that you didn't get any complications, bone fracture, and infections during that injury. It's been four months now, I hope your arm is already healed.

Allan Blott @ BlottLaw.com

Lisa researching broken arm said...

Ouch. Hang in there.