About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bonds of desire bk3 (wicked play) Lynda Aicher

Bonds of Desire (Wicked Play, #3)Bonds of Desire by Lynda Aicher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been so invested in this series and these characters I awaited this book with bated breathe!! Thank you NetGalley for letting me review this book.

Bonds of desire picks up with Seth he's always been the most complex male out of the 3 friends in my opinion. We didn't know much about him he's reserved and some what secretive but loyal and always there to pick up the pieces for his friends.

There is an incident at the club a Dom Abuses his power and it leaves a sub named Tyler in a bad condition. Seth feels responsible for Tyler in a way that he hasn't felt for a person in a long time, Tyler speaks to his need as a Dom.

Tyler doesn't want Seth's help, why would anybody want to help him he's just a whore and not on his level. He's learnt over time nobody helps you for nothing in this world so depending on anybody would end wrong.

Allie has been asked to the club by her friend Kendra in a lawyer capacity a sub who is injured needs legal advice. She's reluctant at first because there is something about Seth that calls to a deep need in her, she wants him.. but his life style and what the den represents scares her. She watched her mother be repressed in a marriage she was trapped in and vowed she would never have her own power taken away.

Tyler will accept Seth's help if Allie stays with him also.. The sexual tension is high from the start with this 3 some they all offer something to the relationship and each other..even if its not seen as conventional.

I enjoyed the read I will admit I did prefer the other two books just because I feel the other books had much more of a deeper personal connection. This book had that also but not to the same extent, as the story was split between 3 people.
I've always liked Seth and Allie and I enjoyed getting to know more about them in an In depth way.
Tyler was a great new character who offered a little diversity I liked how different they all were but how well they blended together.

You definetly have to read with an open mind and let go of social norms and ideas.. I am really happy this series will continue and can't wait to read about the additional characters.

View all my reviews




No comments: