About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 22, 2013

Sandra Edwards The Marriage Bargain

The Marriage BargainThe Marriage Bargain by Sandra Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Marriage bargain by Sandra Edwards

I recommend this read to fans of Jennifer Probst and Melody Anne.

Mega rich and with the world at his feet Julian De Laurent seems to have it all accept the one thing he needs, a wife! His father has arranged him a marriage to a woman he could never see himself with, and so Julian does the only thing he can and places an ad in the newspaper for an actress to play the role of his wife. If he already has a "wife" his father can't possibly force him to marry another.

Camille is a intern for a gossip magazine she's sent undercover to pose as an actress to get the dirt on Julian de Laurent, a sexy French business mogul only to find out he's in need of a wife. When Camille refuses to write the story and abuse Julian's trust her boss fires her. Now broke and in need of a job would it be so hard to pretend to be a wife for 6 months and 5 million dollars? How can she possibly resist Julian for that long with out becoming attached?

It was awesome to see somebody as rich as Julian need Camille who was essentially poor, not only need her but learn something from her. While money seemed to be the most important factor at the start of their relationship that quickly changed... And gave me the warm and fuzzies!

While the plot was some what predictable I thoroughly enjoyed this read! The characters where developed nicely and the comical sexy chemistry between Julian and Camille was sincere and sweet. I loved the added mix of the jilted ex, the best friend and the play boy brother it made for a great balance of flirtation, anger and damn right bitchy behavior.

I loved how the book was set between France and LA... Oh the life of the jet setting mega rich!! Ms Edwards has a winner on her hands I can't wait for bk 2

View all my reviews




No comments: