About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Marriage fix - Sandra Edwards

The Marriage Fix (Billionaire Games #3)The Marriage Fix by Sandra Edwards
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Marriage fix by Sandra Edwards is book 3 in the series and I was super excited when Netgalley gave me the chance to review this book. I fell in love with Lecie's brothers and I really wanted the chance to meet her in an in-depth way.

This book picks up with Lecie and her best friend vacationing in California after inheriting a house from her brothers uncle. She's loving her freedom and has no plans to return home to France any time soon, much to her interfering fathers dismay.

So what's an interfering father to do? Well he's going to get his daughter deported! Julian the oldest of the siblings knows this isn't going to end well he knows his sister will fight back and is worried she will do some thing drastic. He sends his wife and sister in law to watch over Lecie..... and find her a husband!

Nick is down on his luck having been stood up at the altar and robbed by his ex of all his savings he's on the verge of losing his business until a cute rich blonde makes him a offer he can't refuse.

I liked Lecie she was young and a free spirit wanting to find her own way in life. It impressed me that even with all of her money she wasn't selfish or spoilt.
The relationship she has with her sister in-laws was what made the story for me they really are comical together I loved the recurring characters.
Nick was a great match for Lecie kind hearted, good natured and hard working I loved that he was able to teach her new skills and how to look at the world differently.

Although I loved the idea of the story, the plot even the characters I didn't enjoy this book as much as the first two maybe it's just me I don't know!! This relationship seemed rushed with little 'couple' time I would of preferred more one on one time between them.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

FatLoss Magazine said...

How To Get Your Girlfriend Back


Mend Your Broken Relationship Free Tips

Rasasi Josh said...


I posting this comment for those who have not met with dr marnish to contact him now for he solve all relationship problem between couples or you can also call his mobile +15036626930 i want to thank Dr Marnish for Break Them Up and Reunite Us lover spell he did for me last week. I'm so grateful for the effort dr.marnish@yahoo.com have put into my relationship case. I will always be grateful. i can see the love spell working out perfectly
Rasasi Josh