About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 23, 2013

Today was the day

So today was the day I started to work out again. For the past week I woke up with the intention every morning but honestly motivation has been lacking. Until I read a post from Jen over at momspotted.com (check her out she's awesome) this lady lost 30lbs!!! I've been following her journey for a while and it's honestly inspirational.

I was doing pretty good myself I lost 15lbs doing p90x and was feeling on top of the world until I fell and broke my arm. For a month I slowly watched the weight I lost come back, now I know I'm by no means fat I am in fact 120lbs and size 5.

However I try to stay healthily for many reasons:

1, I have a small body frame and while I am small since having my children I have a muffin top and any weight I gain always goes straight to the belly area. I cried not to long ago because a woman asked if I was newly pregnant....nope no babies in my belly!

2, I have IBS when my diet is under control and I'm working out I see a huge difference in my symptoms. Believe me it sucks being scared to eat out in case you need to use the bathroom in a hurry.

And finally

3, I have Cerebral Palsy and while mild I need to work at keeping my muscles loose. If I gain 5lbs I really feel it in how I walk or the pain I feel.






So as you can see its basically an over all fitness life style choice and I want to feel good about myself which honestly I haven't been.

Tonight I did 30 minutes work out one of the Jillian Michaels Ab routine.. Lord oh Lordy was it hard I felt like I was going to pass out! But I will make it I promise myself that.

No comments: