About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

C.C Gibbs All or nothing book 1

This book now goes by the title `All he wants` Knight's Mistress (All Or Nothing, #1)Knight's Mistress by C.C. Gibbs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to NetGalley for the ARC


Katherine Hart is an intelligent woman, a computer whizz and MIT graduate. She goes for an interview at Knight Enterprises. Money is going missing and Dominic Knight needs Kate's skills in cyber forensics. She maybe a small town girl but goes into this interview with eyes wide open, she's done her research on the self made millionaire down to his sexy bedroom kinks.

Dominic is used to getting what he wants, he's a man in control and everything and everybody comes at a price. But Kate is different money doesn't phase her and if he pushes then she pushes right back. He knows he shouldn't want her she's everything vanilla but he's drawn to her in a way he can't understand.

So the offer is made Kate will see out the remainder of her contract in the CEO's bed. But what starts out as a sexual journey develops into something much more.

I loved the characters they where memorable, colorful and well developed. Together they are sexy and I was a huge fan of the banter between them. This book is a page turner for sure that has your blood boiling. There are times you'll love to hate Dominic Knight with his control issues, and there are times you'll wonder where the level headed Kate disappeared to! Sexually charged and out of control is a good description for these two.

This story had its token resentful bitch - Antonia
WTF moment - how about we play Russian roulette with your birth control

Gibbs really does add many factors and elements for the reader. It was lines like this that hooked me:

“I think I love you or everything about you which may or may not be love but close enough to be scary. You’ll forget me an hour after I’m gone and I’ll remember you for the rest of my life.”

I can't say I completely understand the characters or their thinking but that's what book 2 Is for and yes I will be reading!!!

View all my reviews



No comments: