About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, September 6, 2013

Eliza Gayle - Levi's Ultimatum

Levi's Ultimatum (Purgatory Masters, #2)Levi's Ultimatum by Eliza Gayle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thank you to netgalley for giving me the chance to review Levi 's ultimatum. This is the second book in the purgatory masters series which I wasn't aware of until after I started reading but it didn't take away from the enjoyment of the story.

Levi wants to return home after traveling for the past decade. Forced out of his home by a night that destroyed his life as he once known it. He hasn't been able to lay down roots or ties any place else and feels his childhood home can do this.

Upon returning to town he meets Hannah a beautiful 5 year old girl who is very talkative and pleasant he also meets Hannah's incredibly beautiful mom Tori.
The Dom in him must have her she has something about her that his soul craves, and after finding out she works at a club he and his brothers own he knows he must pursue her even if he's warned against the very idea by numerous people.

Tori is a single mom, strong and independent while she works in a sex club..that's not who she is. She wants to make enough money to open her own pie shop and make a stable home for her daughter.

But when Levi rides into town he makes her want things she hasn't wanted in a long time. Her body hums from words alone but can she afford to go after him and put her heart on the line?

When these two characters get together they are HOT. The chemistry is AMAZING and the sex is steamy but what really touched my heart was Levi 's love for Hannah.

Everybody in this story has a secret and the religious element is intriguing. Everybody seems to have ties in some way due to a corrupt sect leader! Two topics I never thought I'd see in the same book come together beautifully.

I can't wait to find out more about Levi 's siblings, loves and more of the secrets that surround this series because just when you think you figured it out there is another twist or turn!

View all my reviews

2 comments:

Joyous Reads said...

Another steamy read. You seem to be finding most of them these days. Lol. Glad you loved this one, Mel.

melissa said...

I blame Gideon cross sigh