About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, September 27, 2013

Marata Eros - A terrible Love

A Terrible Love (A Terrible Love, #1)A Terrible Love by Marata Eros
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to NetGalley for giving me the chance to review this title.

Jess on the surface seems like a regular college girl but she is hiding a big secret from a haunted past. She's running - as the supposed missing daughter for the presidential candidate she knows she can never be found. Memories of torment and even murder at the hands of her step brother keep her laying awake in fear at night. She must stay undetected for her own safety but when she meets not one but two young stunning men that intrigue her those walls and lies she's built start to crumble.

You know a book is something special when from the very start you can't help but turn the page. A terrible love throws you into a scene of one woman fighting for her life and another hiding in fear - it has you hooked!

Jess is a strong young woman who has had to grow up fast and learn to depend only on herself she's mature beyond her years and if not a little lonely and closed off.
If I'm honest I did groan when I figured there would be a love triangle, I'm not really one for a woman torn between two guys.. However who can blame Jess for losing her head a little and wanting protection if not for a short time.

Mitch seems the all American young man, sporty, well mannered, attractive and attentive.
And then there's Cass equally good looking but as a tattooed bike riding club brawling kind of guy it should be an easy choice... But it isn't..

This is a story of so many twists and turns just when you think you have everything figured out a curve ball is thrown. While some events are predictable others kept me guessing until the very end.

I don't want to give to much away but I will say its hard for Jess to know who to trust. A great suspenseful romance - I was team Cas from the start!!

View all my reviews



1 comment:

Joyous Reads said...

I started this book a while back but never really got into it. I'm glad it worked out for you, Mel. :)