About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

NetGalley - Entry level Mistress -Sabrina Darby

Entry-Level MistressEntry-Level Mistress by Sabrina Darby
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Daniel Hartmann is a billionaire in the marketing world and Emily Anderseon has taken a low position in the design department in order to get her revenge.
They have good reason to hate each other, there fathers where both business partners in the past.. his died and hers landed in jail at the hands of Daniel the man she should hate but has a deep attraction to..

I like these two characters while they know little about each other in person. In theory they know a lot Daniel has had Emily and her family investigated for years, while she's always had a fascination about this older beautiful wealthy man who was the down fall of her family.
On there first meeting the mutual attraction is obvious, the banter between them always sexually charged. The sex scenes are great and I love "two lovers torn" aspect it's very Romeo and Juliet.

However while I enjoyed the idea of the story and thought the authors writing was good, I would of preferred to know a little more about there past history that nobody wanted to talk about! It was the elephant in the room I wanted to know the details of why certain characters acted the way they did. Adding this I feel would of made a good story great.

View all my reviews




1 comment:

Joyous Reads said...

It's too bad this didn't quite hit the spot right for you, Mel. A little back story would be nice, for sure.