About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, October 17, 2013

NetGalley: Safe in his arms - Renee Rose

Safe in His ArmsSafe in His Arms by Renee Rose
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Thank you to netgalley for giving me the chance to review `safe in his arms`
This is a romance story with a twist after meeting Zac at her sisters wedding Becca embarks on a weekend long affair with this steamy hot marine, who in such a short time makes his way deep into her soul.
A few months later she's finds out she's pregnant and Zac has been killed in action.

So the last person she expects to see in her living room 7 years later in the middle of a brutal fight with her `supposed` Nanny is her son's father.

Zac Is a spy for his government, never really had a connection to anybody until he met Becca and learnt of his son. He vowed to stay away for there own protection. However when there lives become in danger her knows he will fight to the death for them.

I loved the connection between these two characters and I adored Zac`s special connection with Parker. Becca and Zac seem to continue they're relationship very fast and well who doesn't love a spy who gives into his woman's sexy spanking kink. It made for hot reading... I just can't help but wish it would of happened a little slower.. I would of liked more back story!!

A lot of other readers mentioned the sub/Dom nature of there relationship. In truth they both seemed new to the idea but I liked that, that they where both learning and enjoying together.

Good way to pass a few free hours

View all my reviews




1 comment:

Joyous Reads said...

I like the sound of this. I think I'm going to request it. Thanks, Mel!