About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Searching for Someday- Jennifer Probst

Searching for Someday (Love Spells, #1)Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Totally in love with Jennifer Probst she brings out the fairy tale romance in all of us `searching for someday` being another hit. I was so thrilled and excited to hear of this spin off story.. The other `Marriage` books being a firm favorite of mine I wasn't ready to say goodbye just yet.

Slade is a jaded divorce lawyer having seen his share of failed relationships he believes love simply can't exist.. He is angered when his socially awkward sister decides to sign up to a dating agency believing she's been taken advantage of he decides to check this place out.. he meets Kate..

Kate has a gift of being able to match couples perfectly she gets an electric currant that runs through her whenever a person has met there soul mate. But she's never had it in regards to herself until she meets Slade..
A man who is emotionally unavailable and believes love is a chemical imbalance, who is a divorce lawyer to boot, she's doomed.
They seem so wrong for each other but the universe has other plans that neither of them can control.

I loved the banter between these two characters, their views on most subjects couldn't be more polar opposite. It makes for interesting reading..watching the attraction between them grow, AMAZING.
The chemistry is sizzling and I'm in love with the creative magical element. I read this book in one sitting it was such a page turner! Even the side characters where so well developed.. you know there has to be more books to follow!!!!!

For those who missed the Conte family as much as me, they do make a come back! It was confusing at first trying to figure out how everybody was related but I think I got it down :)

All I can say is:
Robert oh Robert.. sigh.. I loved the end!

View all my reviews



2 comments:

bookittyblog said...

I love Jennifer Probst's Marriage series! I didn't know she had a new book out! I'm glad you liked this one :)

Joyous Reads said...

This sounds like something I'd enjoy. Glad you loved it Mel!