About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, October 25, 2013

Want a fast read on a cold day?

Snowbound with the CEOSnowbound wit by Shannon Stacey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Thanks to NetGalley for letting me review this sweet and festive romance. Sometimes we need a little straight forward romance in our life and this is what the author gives us.
Adrian is the CEO of a restorations company, he takes old buildings and brings them to their full charm. He's very good at his job and worked hard for the things he has, he's very appreaciative having grown up poor. He knows how important it is to have a capable assistant at his side and this is why he can't follow his attraction with Rachel.

Until they become snow bound at a romantic lodge just before Christmas. With all the roads closed and no clients to entertain there attraction heightens and becomes hard to deny.
Rachel knows this is a bad idea she loves her job and doesn't want to lose it but Adrian is stunningly beautiful, attentive, charming and assures her there time at the lodge won't affect her job... So what's a girl to do?!

Back in the real world is where the fear sets in of a new relationship but will this couple be brave enough to go after what they want this Christmas ?

If you like office romances this book is for you it's a straight forward holiday romance you can pass a few hours with on a cold day. Really enjoyable characters and a great setting.... So sweet so romantic it really appealed to me.

View all my reviews



1 comment:

Joyous Reads said...

I agree, Mel. Sometimes, Romance is exactly what everyone needs to remind us of the simple things in life.

I'll reading this one for sure!