About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, November 15, 2013

Melody Anne Scorched (Surrender bk4)

Scorched (Surrender, #4)Scorched by Melody Anne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a hard review to write, when you find a series you enjoy so much it becomes hard to find fault and honestly I don't want too! Lol.
We watch these characters grow and mature what they thought they once wanted is now something more meaningful. We move from lust to love and it's been a wonderful journey!

This story picks up at the postponed wedding of Rafe and Ari who have just learnt of Rachel's pregnancy and kidnapping, Rafe is ready to go after Ian guns blazing but Ari suggests giving it some time.

Rachel is livid having found she's been kidnapped by the father of her baby.. Ian who turns out to be a king! He's adamant they marry and she isn't impressed by his over baring ways... But she does want to salvage a friendship with this man for the sake of her child which is proving incredibly difficult.

Lia and Shane are having problems of their own, having just found out Shane is secret military and risks his life on missions, Lia starts to question if this is what she really wants. Can she risk her heart that way knowing one day she may just get that call?

Whereas in the other books Rafe and Ari played more of a lead role this book is slightly different, I want to say its split between the 3 couples, the writing skill and technique we see of Melody Anne is AMAZING. Getting to know all couples in depth without feeling rushed has got go be a hard task which was pulled off incredibly well.. I truly fell in love with all of the characters.

I love how entwined all the characters came with one another. I don't think I will ever be ready to say goodbye to them, but this final book contained it all... Weddings, romance, sex, babies, action, drama and enemies!

It really was a win for me! One of my most favorite series of 2013. Melody is a true talent who goes from strength to strength.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Joyous Reads said...

Kidnapped by a King?! Sign me up. Lol.