About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, November 10, 2013

So Excited Melody Anne book 4 is here tomorrow!!!

It was the night before a great release and Mama Portillo was super excited!!!!!! 







(From goodreads)

The Surrender series has kept readers engaged since the first book hit the shelves. In this final installment to the series, you will finish the journey that Rafe and Ari started, as well as read the stories of Shane and Lia, and Rachel and Ian.

Love and desire run rampant throughout this series, but romance is about more than that. It’s about the small battles that lead to the greatest victories.

Is Ari and Rafe’s love powerful enough to withstand challenges beyond their control? Will Lia and Shane learn to compromise instead of careening between extremes of passion and loathing? Can Rachel give up her dream of living an ordinary life and learn to love King Adriane?

Read the conclusions of these three strong women’s stories, and learn what choices they make. Is love enough to conquer when the odds are stacked against them?




This has to be one of my most favorite book series in a looong time I am so invested in this series that alls I can say is if you haven't yet read these books .... Run Forrest run like the wind and pick these books up!!!! 

Read my reviews from previous books of the series:Here!

Find out more about the series on Melody's website

1 comment:

Joyous Reads said...

I have not read this series yet but I'm looking forward to reading what you think of it. Your enthusiasm is so contagious though! Lol