About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, January 20, 2014

Five weeks of Dececember - Blue Kincaid

Five Weeks In DecemberFive Weeks In December by Blue Kincaid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I got this book Via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Harry is a Dom who hasn't been a part of the scene in two years. Ever since the passing of his beloved Katie, what is crippling him from carrying on with life is not so much her passing but the fact that on the night of her death she was on her way to meet another Dom, a man she was going to leave him for. He has a hard time getting past this and belief in himself lacking.
His friends persuade him to buy time with a professional Sub, somebody who can help him find his way back to the life he once lived.

December is a girl who wants to fix what's broken it seems to be her calling in life and helps ease her own baggage and self doubt so when she takes a job in DC living as Harry's Sub for 5 weeks she can't help but be excited. But when she finds herself caring deeply for this man the lines get blurred and she gets confused about what's real and what is part of the job.

I liked these characters they where very enjoyable with well defined personalities. The author has a good back story and fills the pages with love, lust, sex, angst and comical banter.

I loved the romance and the need that showed between December and Harry. Although they have a Dom/ Sub relationship it came across and very deep, caring and emotional from the very start. He might of been the Dominant but she was the one that held the power.

I think Harry had a great set of friends that I hope the books to follow focus on because I can't wait to find out more about!
This story contains a mind blowing sex scene that wont be everybody's cup of tea... it was, well carnal to say the least.. male on male lip lock action!!! I blushed honest to goodness blushed LOL. PAGE TURNING!

Their are a few errors within the story but nothing major that takes away from the enjoyment of the book. This series definitely has room for growth and I'm really excited to read more of it.

The author won me over with Five Weeks in December!




View all my reviews




No comments: