About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, January 27, 2014

One Week (HaleStorm #1) Elisabeth Staab

One Week (HaleStorm #1)One Week by Elisabeth Staab
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Michael Hale is now the CEO of the company his father built. The company is in a downward spiral after his fathers passing. Somebody is out to sabotage him and he has to figure out a way of fixing the hole he's in before there is no company left for him to run.

Elise Jackson swore she would never go back to Halestorm, the company she once interned at, Where she fell in love with her boss and had her heart broken at. But when her company she now works for sends her to Halestorm to fix a problem that is costing them millions of dollars what option does she have.

Fell in love!!!!! This book was everything I look for in an office romance. It was a page turner with a quick to the point plot. The characters where so developed I really felt them come to life.

It was great to read how many years later Michael decided to have the guts to go after the "one that got away"
Its refreshing change.. a romance with an intellectual element it made for more interesting reading and better depth to the relationship like these two where really a perfect match in all ways.

(Take away the added drama of psycho ex's, bitter wives and mentally ill family members..dynamite reading people!)

This was my first book from this author but I cant wait for more! I want to devour this series I hope for many more Halestorm books!

If your a Fan of Melody Anne you'll love this read..


View all my reviews




No comments: