About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Tara Sue Me - The Submissive



About:

Abby King mid town librarian  has been curious about one of New York's wealthiest bachelor's for years, ever since his name appeared on the paper work that saved her mothers house from getting taken by the bank. She followed him in the papers and gossip magazines but after a while craved more, her fantasies about him more elaborate so when she finds out he's a Dom with out a Sub she finds herself applying for the position.

Nathanial West has everything going for him he's rich, successful and a well established Dom in the scene. However he finds himself restless, missing something and dealing with unresolved issues from his parents death. When he finds himself going through applications for a new Sub.. He never normally would take an interest in a Sub with no experience, he hasn't got the time to train a new submissive,  but this is Abby King.. The Co-ed he fell across years before and became enthralled with but never met.

This is a story of two people who have been chasing the same thing for so long and have never known.. They where each others 1% and we all need that 1 to become complete.

My Opinion:

 This was a trilogy I really enjoyed, it definitely does have a 50 shadesish feel to it but the author finds a great balance of sexy erotic Dom/Sub relations with romance. Abby and Nathanial have days on and off with there relationship and depending on what day it is you learn different things about them and how the communicate.
I was also impressed with the story layout - book one was from Abby's POV while book two was Nathanial and book three was back and fourth between the two characters. Some may not like a retelling of the same story I loved getting an in-depth view. It gave me a deeper understanding into both characters.

One part of the story which I will call the "turpentine" scene blew me away! I read it over and over from both POV and shed so many tears it was wow just wow!

I felt myself learning along with Abby and developing emotionally along with Nathanial. This was also some what of an intellectual relationship the characters would use poets and poems as a form of communication which I was a big fan of...

"A White Rose

THE red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.

But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips"

John Boyle O'Reilly


And so really and couple that quote poetry you have to fall in love with.. kudos Tara Sue Me a total Win!


No comments: