About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, February 3, 2014

Addison Fox Book 3 (Boardrooms & Billionaires)

The Billionaire's Demands (Boardrooms & Billionaires, #3)The Billionaire's Demands by Addison Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This title was given as a ARC for me to read and review by Netgalley in return for an honest review.

Booth was the son who had to follow in his fathers footsteps working at the family media business. He loves his job but dealing with his father is another matter.

He's been building bridges with his half brother, the son that got away. They are stronger then ever right now and he couldn't be happier with there growing relationship. However he finds himself drawn to his brothers sister in-law.. One of three sisters Camryn is a buttoned up beauty who hides behind her job of facts and figures and he really wants to get to know the real woman behind the fa├žade.

Camryn is attracted to her sisters brother in-law but she knows nothing good can come of a fling with the man. wouldn't that just make family functions really uncomfortable?! But when an opportunity as a key note speaker for Booth's company lands at her feet in a tropical paradise no less can she really turn him down?

Addison Fox had be from book 1 with these amazing sisters.. The Mcbride girls are witty, beautiful and super intelligent. They are the definition of girl power. They know what they want and go after it no matter the cost. But of course the road to love and romance is never smooth.

Booth and Camryn where a dynamic duo, their banter made for great reading. I loved the sexy perseverance of Booth, Camryn was a tough cookie but he worked hard to crack her and it was totally worth it!

Of Course these two are also dealing with really bad parental figures and multi million dollar companies. Everybody they love has changing roles of marriage and babies, they seem to want to fit in and adapt while finding there own happiness.

I love reading about sexy power house people who are super intelligent. A hot romance in a corporate world.. I can't wait to read more from this author.



View all my reviews



1 comment:

Jacob's Nanna said...

Loved the sisters great review