About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

ARC - Chelsea Fine N/A Best kind of broken

Best Kind of Broken (Finding Fate, #1)Best Kind of Broken by Chelsea Fine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I got this as an ARC in return for an honest review.

Pixie is going back to her aunt's Inn for the summer, she has a job in the Kitchen and free board. She isn't thrilled about returning to her home town after what happened a year ago, facing the stares and whispers but she has no alternative. The university wont let her stay over the summer and their is no way she will go back to her mom's home. The woman who has mentally abused her for as long as she can remember.
What he aunt didn't inform her of was Levi also works and lives at the Inn. They haven't spoke in almost a year and it kills Pixie inside to know that this man was her hero only now to act like passing strangers.

Levi didn't know Pixie would be returning home, he didn't know he would be working with her and sleeping doors apart. The hurt and grief feels much worse every time he looks at her. He blames himself for everything that happened those months ago and he doesn't know how to fix it.

This book was an interesting read, New Adult at its finest. Pixie and Levi are in the aftermath of an event that changed both there lives forever.. both have different opinions and thoughts on just what happened that fateful night and who is to blame. It's sad to see a couple that was once so close become so distant and far... This is there story of healing and finding each other once again.

The intensity between these two was something else and I really liked how the story was written from both P.O.V it was entertaining seeing how each of them thought.
I did however feel it took a long time to get to the point of togetherness it would of been nice to get there a little sooner, all the bickering got a little tiresome.

However the parts that went back to the past I found awesome and great reading I loved getting to know more about Charity and memories of their childhood.

It was a sad but sweet romance I can't wait to read about the other characters in this series



View all my reviews




No comments: