About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ruined - Ethan Frost bk 1 by Tracy Wolff

Ruined (Ethan Frost, #1)Ruined by Tracy Wolff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I got this as an ARC from Netgalley in return for an honest review.

Chloe has started a fresh she's moving forward in life going to school and with a new internship at Frost Enterprises. She can make her life what she wants it to be, far far away from the parents who sold her out for blood money in order to get ahead. Her father was able to put a sum amount on his daughters rape she however was not.

Then she meets Ethan Frost and everything changes he calls to her in a way that's so tangible you can feel it in the air. She wants to trust him and let him into her life, her bed, her soul.. But trusting doesn't come easy when your still having flash backs and nightmares about the last time you trusted a male. She wants to though so very badly she wants Ethan Frost.

Ethan Frost put the B in business, a visionary, a genius and sex on legs he goes after what he wants and he doesn't stop until he gets it. When he meets the feisty new intern who argues with him over the merits of a blueberry smoothie he knows he must have her.

They both have dark secrets, they both hurt in ways the other can't comprehend but they need each other in a way that is unexplainable.

It's been a long time since I've found myself honestly excited about where a series is going to go! I'm super excited about the Ethan Frost series. Tracy Wolff did an amazing job developing these characters and unfolding the world they live in! I want more, I need more!!!! OMG the cliff hanger this story leaves you with is amazing!

Chloe is a fighter she wants to make a life for herself and is doing just that even though the odds have been stacked against her at every turn.
Even though Ethan seemingly has it all together I can't help but feel both of these characters have damages we might not be able to see at first glance. They are a victim of crappy parenting across the board.

When they come together it's explosive and yet caring and gentle. Money isn't a necessity for them which is crazy because it seems money talks for everybody else in the book. All money has seemed to have done is make genuine people miserable.

I can't wait to see what happens next this series can grow into something Awesome and there are so many questions! I also want to know more about Tori and Chloe's brother, The dysfunction behind these two characters... wow oh wow I cant wait.

Tracy Wolff you are Fantastic, Ruined is a Win!


View all my reviews




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read other titles by this author enjoyed the read. will be checking this out

Kim

Molly McLain said...

It's been awhile since I've read Tracy Wolff! Looks like I need to pick her up again. Great review, Melissa! :)