About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Alessandra - End of Innocence bk 3

End of the Innocence (The Innocence Trilogy)End of the Innocence by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Its a biter sweet ending to let go of these characters, who at the start of this trilogy I never thought I'd grow to love just as much as I did.

Julia and Brad's relationship was never of the conventional sorts, with there love of kink and threesomes its hard to understand how a love connection like that can last. End of Innocence for me puts an end to any doubt I had about the love between this couple.

The chemistry is amazing and intense and character growth in this book was really spectacular who would of thought Brad DeLuca could really fall in love, the forever kind of love and put his sluty ways behind him for a woman 12 years his junior. Julia gave him something he had never had before, acceptance, understanding and love.

I loved the fact she didn't let him get his way, and could stand toe to toe with him. You see just how strong this woman is when she is fighting for her life and fighting for her love. It was great reading watching her take on mobsters and even her friend Olivia.

This power couple was a force to be reckoned with and they embrace this new found understanding in this book. You learn so much more this time around.. Secrets, histories and even each others personal thoughts.

Alessandra Torre took these characters to great depths this series was enthralling and naughty from the very start and ended with an amazing bang!

View all my reviews



1 comment:

Joyous Reads said...

Glad it ended well for you, Mel. I, myself am not a fan of their brand of kink but I do remember loving the prequel for this.