About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Alessandra Torre - Masked Innocence

Masked Innocence (Innocence, #2)Masked Innocence by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I got this for Netgalley in return for an honest review:

This is book 2 in the Innocence series, Brad and Julia have ventured into waters unknown - A relationship! Julia knows the chances of Brad staying faithful are slim, and so she knows she has to hold onto her heart. Which is becoming so much harder to do the more time spent together.
Brad has always had a hard time staying in a committed relationship he's never found anybody who is adventurous as he is, or willing to experiment with their sexual nature until Julia.

The lines between love and lust become blurred and when Brad's business partner is murdered due to mob activity, and Julia is known to have over heard a conversation not for her ears. Her life is at risk and its up to Brad to save her.

I didn't think I could love a second book more then the 1st but HELLO! Alessandra Torre is amazing she took these characters to places I never thought they could go... Believe me Brad DeLuca will stay with you!

This is not your run of the mill office romance and some people wont understand the "swinger element" but I feel Brad says it perfectly when he explains to Julia that sex is sex and the connection they have is for them alone. It's extremely intense reading I read the whole book in one sitting. This couple is Fire hot! I loved uncovering Brad and you learn ALOT about this man... It really explains his mentality and hang ups.
I also enjoy the sneak peeks we get into his caring, romantic side. Although their is an age gap I love Julia she is quirky and witty, so strong and able to stand toe to toe with this male.

So many secrets and now a mob family I can not wait for book 3! I just hope this couple stay together and become the power house there destined to be.

View all my reviews




No comments: