About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Alex and Ani

Its been a while since I've wrote about something I really like.. My latest love being

Alex and Ani Bangles!

Alex and Ani was founded in 2004 by Carolyn Rafaelian. The name comes from a combination of the first names of her two daughters. She first started her jewelry in a factory that was her fathers, each piece all made in the USA of recycled brass over lay of Russian gold or sliver.
 
The design is focused on power, energy and enlightenment and the bangles are adjustable! Yes!! Coming from a person who has always loved bangles but has never been able to wear them because of my very small wrist, I now can!
 
With a layering affect you can wear as many as you want, they are also very pocket friendly starting at around $25 you can collect to suit your wants, needs or life story.
 
They also have a Charity by Design bangle option which I am so in love with, many of the bangles are for a certain charity and so that particular charity will get a profit from each bangle bought. Who doesn't want to feel like they are giving to a good cause?

These Bangles also come with a cute little card telling you exactly what each bangle and symbol means
 
The company is very interactive with there customers giving it a small family style feel. Whether it be on Twitter or at the store these folks love to hear your thoughts or idea.


 
Although I love all my bangles right now my favorite is the Elephant.. Everybody who knows me knows I love elephants for me they are a symbol of togetherness, family and loyalty.
The Alex and Ani Elephant is for friends of Jaclyn A charity improving the quality of life for children living with pediatric brain tumors.


You can find Alex and Ani here: Alexandani.com
Also at Bloomingdales and Lord & Taylor
 
A great online site is also Zeeberry.com this Site offer free shipping on all its bangles.


In love!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty I like so many