About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, March 28, 2014

Jennifer Probst - Searching for perfect

Searching for Perfect (Searching For, #2)Searching for Perfect by Jennifer Probst
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jennifer Probst can do no wrong with her books! I adore this spin off series with its mystical elements.

This story is about Kennedy and Nate, Kennedy has always had body issues from a young age. She was the victim of bullies and the verbal lashings of a mother who always commented on how fat she was. As an adult she was determined to make a success out of herself, glossy, slim and always wearing the latest fashions she is somebody who turns heads.

She turned Nate Dunkle's head that's for sure... Nate the rocket scientist who lacks social airs and graces but now thinks its time to settle down get himself a wife and children.
Only problem is, he can't have a conversation with a woman without some how insulting them. He hasn't had the best of luck with women having been raised by his brother since his mothers abandonment at a small age he doesn't know how to act around them..

While attending one of her "Mixers" Kennedy witnesses his train wreck interaction with the other females and offers to help him if he becomes a member at Kinnections her dating business.

The more time they spend together the more their sexual chemistry grows but is that enough for them to let go of there own personal grievances and find love?

Sometimes we need a little sweet romance and Jennifer Probst always delivers, I enjoyed meeting these wonderful characters again and Fall in love every time we get to revisit the characters from the first series! I adore the Conte Family and miss them greatly.

Kennedy and Nate where an awesome couple with an important lesson - sometimes looks can be deceiving we never know what inner demons a person may carry, and I am happy they found love with each other.

The love spell still lives on!

View all my reviews




1 comment:

Jazz R.J. said...

This book sounds really cute. I don't read much romance but this one sounds quirky so I might give it a go some time.