About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Andrea Smith - Diamond Girl

Diamond Girl (G-Man, #1)Diamond Girl by Andrea Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I picked up this book and devoured it! From the very first page I knew this book was going to be amazing and it didn't let me down. It was thoroughly entertaining.

Sammie is locked in a loveless marriage she was forced into because of a teen pregnancy. But now her daughter is off to college and for the first time in her life Samantha realizes she has no identity, at 35 she has no focus and with her husband becoming more distance and abusive (he is a rat bastard!) she knows she has to create a new life for herself. Sammie becomes Diamond, a pole dancer at a gentlemen's club. She loves the outlet it gives her and the confidence she has never had.

Slate is a part of the local biker chapter club he's having a few drinks with his buddies when he sees her, Diamond, and their is something about her that calls to him. He wants to protect her she doesn't belong in this world, he can tell. He sets about getting to know this enigma of a woman that he's drawn to like never before.
Slate is torn he knows he should leave her alone he has many secrets, and a bigger picture he needs to protect but Diamond blurs those lines for him.

I don't want to give away the plot to much, this book is full of many twist, turns, secrets and lies. Your going to love it!

I really loved both of the main characters they where so intriguing the chemistry was just dynamite. I enjoyed watching Sammie gain her confidence become a sexual beautiful woman and learn to find back, and I loved Slate for helping her bring that out in herself.

Many of Slate's actions we don't understand until the very end when it all becomes clear but he is definitely book boyfriend material!

HOT HOT HOT

View all my reviews



No comments: