About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, April 27, 2014

HM WARD - Proposition 4 (Bryan) ARC

The Proposition 4: The Ferro Family (The Proposition, #4)The Proposition 4: The Ferro Family by H.M. Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This installment picks up after Bryan takes his meds in the hotel room. Hallie watches over him while he sleeps, left with her own thoughts and feelings of the past.
She realizes the love she has for him has never gone away, and with everything else in her life failing her she vows to hold on to Bryan.

As always the sex is something else, erotic and intense it seems Bryan and Hallie do their best talking while physically connected. We have many questions answered this time around, and of course in great Ferro fashion there is so much meddling and manipulation going on.

We see a vulnerable side to each character and exactly why they are better together then apart. They are so damaged, so in need of love its terribly heart breaking.

The mother of all secrets gets dropped and I think I died a little inside! I cried, and shouted at the pages of my book its so frustrating and only MRS WARD can fix this... PLEASE FIX THIS!

I hate Constance Ferro she is a BITCH I don't understand why so many Ferro men walk around on egg shells to make her happy, I truly hope Hallie brings her and her secrets down.

I hate Neill just as much and her stupid editor I mean REALLY I have no words... Hallie and Bryan need to do a clean sweep of the useless in there life!

I am waiting with bated breathe as always, on tender hooks.. sigh I'm a total Ferro Addict waiting on a Miracle.

View all my reviews




No comments: