About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, April 19, 2014

HM WARD!! - The Propsition

The Proposition 3: The Ferro Family (The Proposition, #3)The Proposition 3: The Ferro Family by H.M. Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't know how she does it but H.M Ward has a way of sucking you into her books in a way it feels like a drug you can't live without. I fell in love with the Ferro brothers now we are onto Cousin Brian! We have met Brian many times but The Proposition gives us an in depth look and in fine Ferro fashion it seems he's as damaged as the rest.

With his high school love having written a sex filled book of there once steamy relationship he uses it as a source of black mail against her, he will tell everybody she isn't the girl next door she portrays and her book isn't the fiction she makes it out to be.

She has to be willing to have sex with him whenever and where ever he so choses.

Hallie was in love with Brian he brought out the hot, crazy love she never had until she was adopted. For reasons unknown they went there separate ways, but after the death of her adopted father he's back looking to tumble her fragile life like a pack of playing cards.

She looks to her boyfriend to defend her only to find he's more interested in dollar signs (total ass)

Hallie is fighting the demons of her past while trying to keep her best friend safe. Although she shouldn't be drawn to Brian she is in a way she can't explain..

Brian is full of secrets also and although he is black mailing Hallie you can't help but want him to win.. He needs to be with her and she needs him! They are an electric couple, hot sexy totally fierce!

Both of these characters are strong and determined but with a dark side they need each other! Their is also a lot of cross over characters: Jon Trystan Sean and Peter!!

I am obsessed!

View all my reviews




1 comment:

Joyous Reads said...

This sounds delicious! Heheh. Adding this to my pile, mel. :)