About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kresley Cole - The Professional

The Professional (Game Maker, #1)The Professional by Kresley Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kresley Cole is an awesome writer, I am in love with her immortal after dark series. Everything she touches is quality and skill.. The Professional first came out in 3 installments.. I waited and waited until I could read all 3 parts as one and finally it arrived!

Natalie Porter is a history major working 3 jobs in order to pay a private investigator to find her biological parents. It's not that she's unhappy in her life, simply curious to know her family history.

She never thought in a million years that she would be a Mob Princess, her father the head of a Russian Mob family who is in the middle of a turf war in the motherland.

She certainly didn't expect the suit in the bar who was a total enigma to her, to in fact be a Russian enforcer ordered by her father to bring her to him.

When Sevastyan was sent to protect Natalie from the dangers that lurk she was meant to be a job to him, he was not meant to have this intense reaction to her. He finds himself at a loss of what to do, he doesn't take loss of control lightly... He's a trained killer and yet this woman can get under his skin so easily.

I really enjoyed this read imagine being thrown into a world so different from everything your used to, with a man that sends your sexual radar spinning. Sevastyan is so hot, intense and the chemistry is off the charts from the start. This couple didn't really stand a chance with the hot and heavy they where feeling.

The emotional rollercoaster was what kept me reading, I wanted to know Sevastyan's history just as much as Natalie. Their where times I wished she was stronger with him, maybe that was due to her sexual attraction and inexperience. However in the end I applaud her for getting what she wanted for standing firm and bringing this man to his knees... Entertaining reading for sure!






View all my reviews




2 comments:

Joyous Reads said...

I'm glad you enjoyed this one. I did too, and it was my first Kresley Cole. :)

melissa said...

you must try immortal after dark you will love love love it!