About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Night after Night - Lauren Blakely

Night After Night (Seductive Nights, #1)Night After Night by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received night after night by Lauren Blakely as a Netgalley read in return for an honest review.

Night after night takes place after the events of first night book 0.5 in the seductive nights series.

Clay is an entertainment Lawyer, he works with the rich and famous getting them the contracts they deserve. It's through one of his clients he hears about Julia, a beautiful smart and witty, intelligent bartender at the local club in San Francisco.

Julia is used to getting hit on by every man that graces her bar, she is immune to them until Clay stops for a drink. With his sister recommendations she sees no harm in a flirting game with this sexy male, even some no strings attached sex.

The chemistry is hot and the more they get to know each other the more they intrigue one another. What starts as a fling(and a weekend trip to NY) has the potential to become a lot more.

Both of these characters have past relationship issues. Clay has an issue with women that lie, women that hold secrets. He dealt with enough of that from his ex who was addicted to prescription painkillers.

Meanwhile Julia is hiding a secret not through fault of her own but she is mixed up with San Francisco's dirtiest. Her scumbag ex boyfriend stole a lot of money from mobsters then took off leaving her to pay the price..

This is a couple the has the potential to be a match in heaven, they both connect so well. They just seem so tied up in their past issues!

Clay is wary to trust while Julia isn't given him much reason to with her secrets... Trust him Girl!!

This hot and steamy romance was a fast read! The sex and chemistry was dynamite..I really enjoyed getting to know the characters. I can't wait to see how the last book plays out, how things will conclude for Clay and Julia.. I hold out hope for these two!

Roll on May for the final installment!






View all my reviews



No comments: