About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Fixed Trilogy - Laurelin Paige

The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You / Found in You / Forever with You (Fixed, #1-3)The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You / Found in You / Forever with You by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of all let me express the deal on this trilogy right now, its $1 yes 1 dollar you can not even buy a soda for that price and yet I got 3 full length books, as Alayna would say Amazeballs!

Now I read the reviews for these titles before buying - Another 50 Shades / Crossfire type series was what many had said. As I liked both of these series I thought why not.

Once I got started the journey of Hudson and Alayna I realized it really isn't another retelling of the same poor girl/billionaire male story.. This trilogy has its own merit and unique storyline.

Alayna has an obsessive personality she knows this, and has been to therapy after some very unfortunate episodes. She gets obsessed with the idea of love and being loved. Her parents died while she was a child and it became a fixation to find the love she should of had.

But she's getting better.. She loves her job at the night club she works, and although very intelligent (business degree in hand) she doesn't want to give up the club that has kept her occupied and out of trouble, its her safe Haven.

Hudson is from a wealthy but very dysfunctional family, he is a billionaire in the business world but by his own admission unable to love, feel and is very manipulative he enjoys using his power to see how it affects people. It's no wonder he is the way he is when you get to understand the dynamic of the family. His mother has no maternal instincts and very much a drunk who uses her kids in a battle against the man she married.

Hudson buys the club in order to get to know Alayna and makes her a proposition to be his pretend girlfriend in order to stop his mothers meddling, but when the lines get blurred its hard to figure out what's real and what's fake.

When a women who loves to much comes together with a manipulative billionaire who is used to getting his way... its a very dangerous game they play and hard to know who to trust.

Even though this is a couple with a million faults and reasons that they shouldn't be together you can't help but want them to work out.


Wow - I read all three books in a day and a half they where just that engaging. The characters are so complex once you think you have it figured out the author throws you for a loop again. She went places with these characters I seriously would never of guessed the out come!
I became so invested in this trilogy it really has it all!!!

Hot sex, romance, secrets, manipulation, crazy ex's and lies that will keep you guessing until the very end its jaw dropping. Best way to spend $1 total win.

View all my reviews




No comments: