About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, May 30, 2014

Lynda Aicher - Bonds of Courage (ARC)

Bonds of Courage (Wicked Play, #6)Bonds of Courage by Lynda Aicher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The bonds of courage is the latest installment in the wicked play series.
This book focuses on Holden and Vanessa. We have met Vanessa previously as she is a partner and PR business lady at the Den.

Holden is a professional hockey player, he is also a submissive. The two do not work well together for his Career and the gossip rags always love a Scandal. He is nervous about his interview for membership at the Den but he can't seem to deny his submissive side.

Vanessa can see the storm that giving Holden a membership can create if this information is leaked. She offers to do the interview herself.

Upon meeting Holden something opens up in Vanessa that wasn't their before. Something that she denied herself because Of her past troubles and lack of trust in men.

Lust, desire, a need to dominate this man.
She knows Holden can break her guarded walls and that scares her.

Holden knows that Vanessa is one bad ass Mistress, she calls to him in ways he cannot explain, she feeds his soul. He sees a vulnerability in her that others have missed. He aches to know the woman Under the ice queen facade.

Lynda Aicher is simply amazing this series has me enthralled! Each character is so deep, each circumstance so detailed. Her books create vivid pictures. It's not just words on a page Its a whole world created. I love the reoccurring characters and on going stories.

I like that Vanessa was the dominant in this story and the macho hockey player was the submissive. It added different dynamic to the story and shows people that a dominant doesn't automatically mean strong or the sub doesn't automatically mean weak.

This couple was hot and sexy I enjoyed seeing their relationship grow and love develop.

I cannot wait for the next book, Liv and Noah !!!!! So excited



View all my reviews




No comments: