About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Coming soon!

RED HOT OBSESSIONS is the ultimate summer romance bundle! It features 10 SIZZLING HOT full-length novels from bestselling authors.

RED HOT OBSESSIONS goes live on June 16, 2014 and includes:

* RAE OMNIBUS by Blair Babylon
* HIS WICKED GAMES by Ember Casey
* SLOW BURN by V.J. Chambers
* HIS INDECENT LESSONS by Sky Corgan
* SORORITY PLEDGE by Daizie Draper
* CAN'T SHAKE YOU by Molly McLain
* LEARNING CURVES by Olivia Rigal
* LAYERS DEEP by Lacey Silks
* THAT FIRST KISS by J.C. Valentine
* FIERCE by Clarissa Wild

My review for Can't Shake you - Molly Mclain Can't Shake You (River Bend, #1)Can't Shake You by Molly McLain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book from Netgalley in return for an honest review.

3 years ago Carissa was new to town, ready to escape the baggage that had been holding her back. She meets Josh a Marine who's ready to ship out for deployment. The attraction is wild and their one night of sex something out of a romance novel, but Josh is shipped out before they got a chance to know each other.

Now things have changed Josh is home a popular contractor in his home town, a town where nothing escapes the gossip grapevine. Josh still has eyes for Carissa but he knows he can't act on it. It goes against the guy code.. During his deployment Carissa had a relationship with his friend Reed. Even though they are now Ex's and Reed is the town playboy he can't do that to his friend.

However when Car starts getting ripped off by Alex Kelly another contractor in town he knows he has to step in and help his friend and the woman in all his fantasies.

Great debut novel for a series that has a lot of promise. I really loved the small town feel to this story and the great characters with memorable personalities. You can just feel the stories brewing in River Bend with its Soap opera feel.

I thought Carissa and Josh made a fabulous couple, well suited and there attraction was HOT! I can't help but feel a lot of their troubles could of been avoided with their misplaced sense of loyalty. I mean come on Reed was the town whore! I liked him but he's still a whore LOL, Man I can't wait for him to fall in love!

I enjoyed the cat and mouse romance mixed with a little of mystery.. Somebody was out for Josh.. but who? and to what end? I liked that their could of been a number of suspects.

Very entertaining bring on book 2.


View all my reviews


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome price!