About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

HM WARD - The Arrangement 15

The Arrangement 15: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #15)The Arrangement 15: The Ferro Family by H.M. Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's a drug and when that ARC pops up in my email I run forest run. The whole time I read I feel the adrenaline pumping!

This installment picks up after Avery finds her whorey room mate dead with naked guy. Just when you think you know the answers you really don't. Avery is entrusted to Trystan Scott's safe keeping, what the hell where you thinking Ferro... H.M Ward took these characters places I had no idea they where ever going to go.

My emotions on Trystan and Avery are so jumbled, I understand why it happened. They have a friendship of two hurting damaged souls. It really shouldn't have.. and yet I'm not mad..but I want to be!

The insight into Trystan was welcomed I wanted to get to know him better and their are so many similarities to Sean its uncanny.

My heart hurts for Sean I really want to put him and Avery in a bubble and give them there happy ending, I do nobody deserves it more.
Constance Ferro is a vindictive bitch I don't think I've ever hated a book character as much as I hate her.

So this time around we finally find out the killer.. In hindsight I always had a inkling even so the writing here was amazing, the descriptive in this scene made the hairs on my arms stand on edge my skin became bumped and I was chanting OMG OMG OMG over and over until my husband had to ask if I was OK... NO NO its not ok a train wreck is about to unfold and I can't stop it!!

SHOCKED... fix it Holly Fix it!

Killer writing as always and now the wait begins again...



View all my reviews



1 comment:

bookittyblog said...

I stopped reading this series on book 7. I just couldn't do it anymore. I'm happy you love it, though.