About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 23, 2014

Star Struck Blog Tour (Lights, Camera, #2) Laurelin Paige

Title: Star Struck Series: Lights, Camera Book 2 (Companion)
 Author: Laurelin Paige
 Publisher: Samhain Publication Date:
 June 17, 2014

 Summary: 
Onto every diva’s backside, a little wood must fall. Lights, Camera, Book 2
 Hollywood actress Heather Wainwright was looking forward to a long, relaxing break before starting her next shoot. Except her assistant volunteered her for L.A.’s annual 24 Hour Plays. Nervous about doing a good job for such a worthy charity, Heather falls back on “diva” mode, a defense mechanism that always carries her through. Until she encounters something that really gets on her nerves—a lowly carpenter whose Norse god eyes pierce right through her.
 Highly sought-after production designer Seth Rafferty has little patience for A-listers with superior attitudes, which is why his attraction to Heather is absurd. Yet, sensing vulnerability beneath her screen-queen act, he lets her assumptions play out. After the wrap party, Heather awakens with little memory of the night before—except that Seth gave her the best orgasm of her life, then disappeared. When he shows up on the set of her next movie, she winds up to give him a piece of her mind…and Seth shows her just how stinging hot “chemistry” can get.

 Warning: Contains an outwardly snobby actress with a good heart, a delicious carpenter with a power drill, some much-deserved spanking, and an appropriately consensual—if tipsy—orgasm, as well as sex at an inappropriate time of the month.

 Amazon Link:  HERE

B&N Link: HERE

Goodreads Link: HERE


Laurelin Paige is the NY Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of the Fixed Trilogy. She's a sucker for a good romance and gets giddy anytime there's kissing, much to the embarrassment of her three daughters. Her husband doesn't seem to complain, however. When she isn't reading or writing sexy stories, she's probably singing, watching Mad Men and the Walking Dead, or dreaming of Adam Levine. 

 Giveaway: a Rafflecopter giveaway


Thanks to Laurelin Paige for making me a part of this Blog tour, and sharing with me an ARC is return for an honest review.



Star Struck (Lights, Camera, #2)Star Struck by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Laurelin Paige is fast becoming a favorite author of mine. I fell so in love with her Fixed Trilogy that I was super excited to read Lights, Camera.

Star Struck is book 2 in the series.

Heather is a Hollywood diva a title she lives up to because its expected of her, she has camera's watching her every move and so she has to be careful with what she does and who she spends time with.
What people don't know about her is her life was not always this privileged, she suffered a lot, drunken mother, drug addict father.

She built walls so high and let nobody close for as long as she can remember. Nobody knows of her past and that suits her just fine because she is never going back to it.

When Seth meets Heather at a play meeting she is all smiles, jokes and flirts until she finds out he is the Carpenter for the play. Seth can't help but feel disappointed that his job title would mean so much to her, what a snob! If she can't like him for the person he is then there is no way he's going to tell her he's actually the head of his game in production design!

However much they seemingly dislike each other, there body, desires and attraction have other idea's. A couple that seem so different on many levels.. find out they have a lot more in common then they first thought.

This was a great story that I enjoyed so much. The characters worked well together and the banter between them made me giggle at times. While the chemistry was hot and the sex even hotter I loved the idea that two lonely people could come together and connect in a way that bound them. The growth in character because of one another made for great reading.

I loved watching the trust grow and blossom, it was very touching. Both from disadvantaged backgrounds to make it in the world and prosper... Dean what a dirt bag he made my skin crawl!

Seth is swoon worthy and a romantic! His monologue to Heather #WIN along with the Hot Monkey Sex tool boy is a keeper.


View all my reviews



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds fun thanks for the chance to win