About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 21, 2014

Susan Arden - Breaking a bad boy (Bad boys #6)

Breaking A Bad Boy (Bad Boys, #6)Breaking A Bad Boy by Susan Arden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Boy did I love this read! The concept was intriguing to me.. The youngest cowboy in the McLemore clan Rory is holding out for his girlfriend Sommer to accept a marriage proposal before they have sex.

Rory comes from a line of hot blooded sexy males that have the town and its female population talking! He is no different.. However he wants to break the reputation which is proving hard to do.

Sommer is a stunner, simply beautiful with the personality to match her looks she is more of a fly by the seat of your pants type of girl and though she loves Rory with all her heart she can't stop doubting them.

Both of these characters are products of there environment.. Sommer doesn't want to end up like her parents, while Rory doesn't want to be yet another McLemore with a Jaded reputation.

I loved this couple they are awesome together despite their issues. Rory was a fierce protector of Sommer and vice versa
I enjoyed the country life, the humor, the togetherness of the McLemore family. I can not wait to read the next book and find out more about this family and the town they live in.



View all my reviews



No comments: