About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Tracy Wolff - Addicted review and Giveaway



ADDICTED: An Ethan Frost Novel
A Loveswept New Adult Romance
Written by Tracy Wolff
On sale: July 15, 2014
ISBN: 978-0-553-39438-2
Pages: 304

Find ADDICTED on Goodreads

Ethan Frost " You're  in my blood, You're in my brain, in every fabric of  my soul. You're an addiction one I will never get enough of. I love you Chloe Girard."


Ethan Frost returns in the breathtaking conclusion toNew York Times and USA Today bestselling author Tracy Wolff’s seductive novel Ruined—perfect for fans of Release Me and Bared to You.

As Chloe Girard discovers, there’s love . . . and then there’s addiction.

Ethan Frost is everything a woman could want in a man. He’s rich, gorgeous, powerful, one of the most eligible bachelors in the world.

But that’s not why I’m with him.

I love Ethan for all the things no one else gets to see: his innate kindness, his reckless spontaneity, his unwavering determination to use his brilliance for good. I love the way he looks at me, the way he touches me. The way he makes me forget the wreckage of my past and the twisted fear that still lives inside me.

But sometimes it terrifies me how much I crave him, how much I need him just to breathe. I always thought it would be my past that ruined us, but there’s a darkness in Ethan I never dreamed existed. Can we survive as his secrets surface—threatening to unravel us both?

Get your copy of ADDICTED
Amazon  |  B&N Nook  |  ibookstore  |  Google Play  |  Kobo  |  Other retailers






ABOUT TRACY WOLFF

New York Times and USA Todaybestselling author Tracy Wolff lives in Texas and teaches writing at her local community college. She is married and the mother of three young sons.

Connect with Tracy

Facebook  |  Twitter  


  I'm so excited to be apart of this blog tour! The Ethan Frost series has me hooked and I couldn't wait to read book 2 in the series: Ruined.

Tracy Wolff did not disappoint ~ Ruined picks up with Chloe finding out the love of her life is in fact brothers with the man that raped her. Talk about kicking off a book with a Boom, this story starts off on a sprint and doesn't stop until you close the last pages. 

How can Chloe even stay with Ethan after this? Brendan is as crude, obnoxious and vindictive as you would imagine him to be. It warms my heart that Ethan is their to fight for Chloe at every turn, even if it means going up against his own family.   

Is love enough? The media have Chloe painted as a gold digger, her co workers have her shunned and at every turn their are new lies that come to the surface. This is a couple that have everything against them they are a rollercoaster of emotions. 

Chloe's carefully constructed life now seems to be crumpling around her, the past is very much in her present. 
Ethan is used to being a power house, the king of his castle he is not used to feeling vulnerable but for the first time in his life he feels loved and he knows he will fight for his woman and there future, even if he makes mistakes alone the way.

Wow oh wow this is a book you think about after you close the pages..It was honestly painful in places to read, how tragic it all seemed (as Tori would say, Whiplash!). 
I was chanting through out don't give up, keep on fighting! You root for them their can be no other ending for this couple they are meant for each other... They have a deeper connection - soul mates. 

The very ending of the book blew me away literally right out of the water! It's from Ethan's POV and made my heart grow so big with love for them! 

I'm so in love with this author her characters are so real in depth personalities with a world that is dynamic.

Must read - already waiting on book 3!



Loveswept is sponsoring a sexy giveaway for ADDICTED!



No comments: