About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Beth Yarnell - Lush

Lush (Pleasure at Home, #2)Lush by Beth Yarnall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lucy is going to ask help from the one man she swore she would never lay eyes on again. Cal her billionaire ex boyfriend broke her heart when he cheated on her with his secretary. But her circumstance is bad, real bad.. She has a crazy ex husband trying to harm her and her beautiful baby girl Poppy, and because of that she will crawl back to Cal and ask him for the job she desperately needs.

Cal has a job for her, but its not one shes expecting.. role of wife! Cal needs a wife to fix his image. Not only that but he knows whats happening with Lucy, and he wants to protect her. Even if Lucy is totally unaware of how much Cal actually knows about her secrets.

This was a great read! The romance was great and the sex was steamy but I also loved the added element of suspense and risk due to the crazy ex.

Cal was a awesome character, I really enjoyed watching him woo his wife and claim her trust. He did a really nice job at trying to understand her needs and my goodness he was a hot fierce protector!

My heart cried for Lucy and all she had suffered, her body and self esteem was battered and I am so happy she found the true love she craved.

I read this story without reading book one! I'm sad I didn't realize this was one in a series.. However it didn't take away anything from the story. This was a great plot that was truly entertaining!

View all my reviews



No comments: